You're bacteria. Luckily, you have psychic powers! Control your mutation to overwhelm and conquer. Gain amazing abilities for both tactical and strategic advantage. You'll need them all because this microcosmic world has a new threat...
Bacteria have a hard life. All they ever think about is survival and propagating across anything they touch. Until now! Your species has developed psychic powers - and debatable levels of intelligence. Now, it's your job to command, control, and conquer everything in sight.
- Control your mutation tendencies: Prioritize between speed of reproduction, combat power, mutation rate, cooperation, and psychic strength. Everything is important - but the right ratio depends on the situation.
- Rule the petri dish with psychic powers: Gain abilities to control any situation - delve into information, enhance yourself, destroy your enemy (and yourself) in droves, alter your environment, and even control fate.
- Use the tiny terrain to your advantage: Every obstacle can be overcome, bypassed, or used to blockade the enemy. You can use what is given to you or even better, make your own!
- Advance to learn the epic plot line: All right, it's not very epic. What do you expect? You're bacteria! Even so, your microbial world is threatened, and it's up to you to do something!
- Overcome challenges to earn upgrades: Push through difficult situations, limit your power while succeeding, or solve intricate puzzles and mysteries. Each of these can grant access to lasting upgrades that can be used on all future games.
- But wait, there's more!: Still not done? Still not HARD ENOUGH? Play (or replay) with increased difficulty, opening even more upgrades.
Availability and system requirements - released on Steam for Windows and Linux desktop PCs. Either operating system requires dual-core 3GHz+ 64-bit processor, 4 GB of system memory, 512 MB of video memory, and 10 MB of storage.
Micromanagement is the second official FuzzyCube.com game release - built entirely on Linux Mint using only free tools and assets.